Wednesday 10 September 2014

What are the Commentaries of Living Immortals?

http://mkettingtonbooks.com/immortals.htm
What are the Commentaries of Living Immortals?
What are the Commentaries of Living Immortals?

This all commenced a number of several years ago when I wrote my ebook “Physical Immortality: A Heritage and How to Guide” dependent on my investigation into quite prolonged lived folks and my theories on how one particular can increase their longevity to 150 several years or far more.

Portion of my advertising and marketing hard work was to set up diverse webpages the place I experienced articles or blog posts about my ebook with back links to my internet site for income. One particular of these internet sites also provided a dialogue bulletin board the place any individual could put up responses.

For in excess of a calendar year there ended up normal responses equally professional and con about my ebook.

Then the responses commenced to adjust, and a range of folks commenced publishing who explained that they ended up living immortals and manufactured statements to me about their expertise and what immortality is genuinely all about.

Stealth suggests he is in excess of 2800 several years aged and this is a minor little bit of what he wrote:

Hello. Marty, my modest childhood was a very good one particular peace entire content, my mom/father ended up basic farmers and my father was also a deer/sheep hunter/hearder, that was quite prolonged ago i was born in nowadays its named Elgin in Scotland I did say born 2823bc but if you insert the dates its 812bc.

i utilised to stay in a modest property with a wooden/hay mattress with brick firecplace/partitions, and modest kitchen area spot, They died young, my age currently being seventeen they obtained sick/ill/starvation they ended up forty five several years aged. in close proximity to the conclude of neolithic start off of the bronze age britany. Back then the viking period. Then soon soon after i was even now a young Immortal aged twenty then moved to irland then new/fird deity named Lugh/Lugus until aged 160.

No comments:

Post a Comment